Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, May 4, 2009

my hair,my face

as i promised before ,
my new look..
fresh look of me ~~





yes yes yes.. i bet u r laughing real hard now..
rolling on da floor ad i guess.. XD
laugh la laugh la ~
by da way ,
da main purpose tat i post dis photo up is to cheer u guys up marr !
kekeke..
i noe i make "big" sacrifice..
syok sendiri laa me.. LOL


really sweet to see min sayang drop by wif a few words here..
it's been great to hear u again after some time.. =)


and thanks miao for sending me dis link :


remind me that..
i'll always got a fren ,
like u guys



good night to u all !!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S <3

0 comments: