Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Thursday, April 30, 2009

nice to see you guys updating!

Well, the good news is that I finally got my internet, therefore I can check back more often. Lol. Sorry for being such a lousy administrator recently, but then again, its not like im really needed anyways right?

Nice to see updates and especially glad this place is not dead yet. Good work you guys! especially twei, hock chin and deedy. haha.. of course as usual, shaun is still MIA. hmm..

Good to hear that everyone's doing well especially my dear sayang *hugs*. I'll update you on some stuff through e-mail soon. But seriously, ARCHITECTURE??! hahaha.. I know you can do it, but it just didn't seem like something you'd choose. Anyways, I have the utmost confidence in you and I'm sure you'll do well - just like always.

As for news about myself, well.. normal I guess. I pretty much enjoy being away from home. In a way I found it less stressful. haha. Despite the lack of things to do, its starting to grow on me. Not really used to the cold yet though... although I seem to may have found a very good solution for that problem :D if everything goes well, you guys will most definitely be updated.

Of course, some pretty shitty things have happened recently. As much as I'd like to bitch about it, I won't really post it up yet. Bsides, I wouldn't want to contaminate my sayang's mind with less than ladylike language... must jaga image :P but don't worry, I ish awesomest pershon, me will never die... NEVER!!!!!!

Despite the nearer distance, this deedy sudah ignore me. *sigh* how like that?? *emo* :P

and....... OI LING! you mana pergi???!! -_______-

and I don't wanna talk to mr.lim teck weng anymore. I've been ditched and I sedang emo. Im gonna get somebody to whack you soon.. you better watch out!! >(



*due to lack of photoshop, all pictures of me will be temporarily unavailable.

0 comments: