Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, May 25, 2009

meeting upSSSSS ~

last week was my last week having class at sunway looo..
then on 5th june and 13th june, i'll be having my final examination..
takut takut arr ~
i'm having CBE ( computer-based exam) as i got my actual result late..
which is after da registeration date for paper-based..
and there is rumours saying dat CBE is harder than paper-based..
how can i not scared?? >.<

booo ~
stop d talking of exams..
along d last 2weeks,
i'd been meeting up wif :



1) samuel !


we met up n have a lil chit-chat at carl's junior ! cz we cnt decide where to have a drink and there got free flow marr.. :p





2) shaun kang !


dis fella , finally free to ask me out ad..been ages for him to ask me out wei ~ XD

he asked to meet up at pyramid , since my bf wanna to buy a pair of leather shoes , so he came along too..and , shaun is good enuf to help him to look out d shoes he wanted..at last , my bf bought one ! thanks =)

the "ham" look he "accidentally" gave me.. XD

here comes d "serious" look of him..haha


he even told me he had forgotten his password to sign in dis blog.. ish.. =.=




3) teck weng !




met him last night .. at samuel's hse cz sam had a bbq bday party.. weeee ~


his sis, audrey ( cutting cakes ) , she baked d bday cake !! sweeeeeeet ~~






HAPPY BIRTHDAY again , SAMUEL !!!!!!! ^^



invited shaun and hock chin oso ! but all of them seem to have d same activity..visit grandma !
cnt blame them, they are jz being a goodie good grandchild..hehe..
luckily, weng can come and no ffk me.. XD he oso fetched me home after d bbq.. yay !




my wishing list :


1 ) lim hock chin a.k.a miao miao !

haihyaaa ~ sum1 leaving selangor dis weekend d lorr..to UTAR , kampar..
u owe me ur photos to update my album, miao..see ~ now no updated photos of urs here ad laa..
and u r under my wishing list pulak..hope u will be doin good there laa..and not forgetting us here and at aussie too ! ^^


klaa..gotto bounce ad..need to study >.< color="#ff0000"><3

1 comments:

Samuel C said...

hehheee thx darling =)