Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

me BACK !!

muahahahahahaha !
here's a big laughter from ME !!
and my updates as well.. =)
long long time dn blog d..
it has been 2months ++ since u gals left msia..
since i blog..
got miss my update anot?? hehe


now is nearly mid yr of 2009..
time really fly,doesn't it??
so let me brief bout my life recently..
i got my stpm result ad ( grandma story lorr )..
so i did applied for uni,local - upm,um,utm + NUS,spore
now i'm jz stoning,waiting for their replies on my application..
NUS and UTM are d only 2 uni responded upon my application..
i'd been shortlisted,hence went for interview & some sort of aptitude test..

oh ! did i mention what course i'm applying??
ARCHITECTURE !!
i cnt bliv i actually choosing tat..
nvr tot of tat..
not never laa actually..
is dun dare..
jz like how i dun dare to dream bout becoming a doctor/lawyer etc..
cz as for my perception,these profession courses are really DIFFICULT !!
and degsinated to those who are really capable and knowledgable..
somehow, my dad ( yes,my dad again XD ) managed to convince me to give it a try..
he said there is no harm trying out as my result is reasonably good..
i agreed and i applied ~~



last week was such a hectic week for me !!
it was so tiring..
balancing btw my ACCA trials, moral exam and interviews..
all fall on d same week.. smart ~ =.="
da utm's interview held at KL and it was on da same day as my first day exam..
luckily da timing stil fine..but stil spent me whole day..
morning exam, afternoon interview..
i guess i did badly for d aptitude test,while d interview was an okay..



flew to spore last weekend..
for interview n aptitude test , too !
it was better than utm one, i suppose? X )


talking bout goin spore for interview..
before that, me went to "kacau" miao miao
wanted him to help me print out stuff n google thingy that related to d course i applied..
such a great timing tat YOU r having break now..
so most probably i tink u'll be at home..
cz u haven got a part-time job yet marr..
n lucky me , when i called , u were about to reached home after settling something
yay !



miao , u really gave me a BIG HELPING HAND in time ^^
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


besides that,
he gave me someting too !
surprised me lerr !
take a look what he gave me ~
definitely NOT samsung mobile -----



it's a shiny-blue-ish-round-round speaker..
love it !!
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AGAIN !!!! :)



ever wonder how are me & my BF ?
guess this is enough to show it how was us ^^
deedy : he asked me to send his regards to yOu ! he regreted he dn make an effort to meet u up be4 u left and so he hope to see u soon !! :)


by da way, da photo was taken 2days ago..
and my hair style CHANGED again.. hahahaha..
right after my class that day, i went to saloon and get a new hair cut..
cz i get frustrated wif my messy hair..
now , my hair looks funny..
not funny laa, but i bet u guys will LOL once u saw my latest hair cut..
cz it's pretty short now.. XD
don worry.. no matter how ugly m i now, i will post it out..
but not dis post laa..next post k?? :D


yes , miao, if u r reading dis..
i noe i asked ur opinion and i did say i dun wanna cut my hair..
but really beh tahan laa..n tat day suddenly got mood to cut
so cut lor ~

well another reason is , i wanna keep my hair long..
i cut it now in such style so tat later on it wont be like rumput..
keke..


k laa, tat's all for now..
wait till da next post ba !! ^^
ciaoz

0 comments: