Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Friday, March 21, 2008

k la.. here is the post.

so historical looking hor..
its so cool rite?

looks like haunted house leh.. with the statue there

bros fren and I



imagine la.. i got that technology .. i can make my hse change pattern every 30 minutes
how cool it that xD

and now im taking up mahjong lesson from my brother..
a total failure i can say..
i really really suck in it

hmm.. another thing bout adelaide.. is frigging cold now.. and the best thing is..
now is not the winter season yet..
imagine how can adeline survive during winter??
arghh.. no need imagine la.. laugh till u get stomach ache

now i really feel like wearing those jacket for winter but according to other ppl, this is considered overdressed =(
how how how?
tahan tahan tahan lor..
and my battery charger coming next week.. then i shall post more ss pic cos in my place everywhere is mirror
toilet mirror room lagi big mirror
lift also all mirror, near my door mirror..

u know wat??
i still need graphic calculator for my course.. just for this yr,,
im gonna get it here.. the ti 84 plus silver edition..
there is lots of color to choose.. so which color should i get?
pls give me commentss.. i will really appreciate it =D
and after this yr i can sell to SAM students edi..
one in a million leh..
if u buy from me next yr.. the whole sam students will know
"therrr, the guy/girl with that colored calculator lehhh"
so wat color should i get? AND

last but not least...
the shopping!!
i bought one winter jacket edi using credit card
haha.. duno how come under 18 still can get..
feel so lucky now.. ngek ngek ngek..
min sure know wat i thinking edi..
my evilness is taking over now..

kla.. enuff for now.. cos im lacking of oxygen in my brain edi.. cant think much..
if u wan me to update bout other things just tell me la.. i will try my best to update all of u all =D
take care peepz TATA

0 comments: