Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Friday, March 21, 2008

blog blog.. ^^

haihyo..wana sign in to post oso so hard..
susah payah me sign in..n oredi 1 am ++ .. =.="
err..hemm !! here it goes..

my march breaks jz ended..10days..extra one day due to da pilihan raya which caused a political tsunami..btw..it's not my business...i'm not politician nor voter..jz an observer..observes things that changes around me..haha..

wat i did during my break..
hrm..doing homework..
did my physic notes..preparation 4 my coming exam in april..
fyi..i failed my physic AGAIN ! haihz..
haihya..i noe wat u gonna say..y i so nerd??lolx..
not dat totally nerdy laa..i got relax laa..


as in..
my cousin is having his graduation ceremony at kl..
degree in electrical engineering..
so my aunt (his mom) n my cousin(his younger bro) have to travel all da way from perak..
stay 4 2nights in my mansion..lolx..
da cousin dat graduating oso came over to teman his mom..wat a good son..haha..
they came like on friday(14/03)..basically juz let dem biasa wif my hse lor..
treat them makan,watch tv,sit in cozzzy sofa..etc etc..

den next day..
went to cheras selatan,jusco..
i drove them lea..hehe..
y not the mines..haha..coz..
main purpose is to secret recipie collect da bufday cake dat ordered 4 my dad..
his birthday marr...hehe
in jusco..
buat apa?
normal laa..
gai gai lor..
my aunt hunted a comforter set 4 her..70% discount..of coz need to buy if got nice wan..
my mom lea..bought 3 cuddly pillows..2 shirts 4 my youngest bro..
while they are shopping..
me n my cousins were having fun in d mini arcade dat located in jusco..
we had loads of fun..hehe..


both cousins trying to beat my scores..hehe..i'm higher den both of them..lolx..da green shirt wan no need say laa..seldom play bb..but d black wan lea..lose to lea..haha..so proud la me..his mark is half of mine..i'm 44...he's 24..lolx

dis one..play til my muscle cramp bit da next day.. XD da black shirt cousin rite..always win 1 mark more den 2 of us..2times wif me oso one marks more..one times wif his bro oso one marks mor...tipu wan lea.. XD playing dis..1st time i scored full.. 7 .. i played wif d green shirt cousin...duno y he so cham..keep in let me masuk..few one sumore he masuk 4 me wan..shud say ter-masuk..haha..

dis wan taken when waiting his bro to came back wif da change..haha


play gao gao liao..meet up wif my mom n aunt lor..
c them buying so many..erm shud say the stuff they bought is big..dat's y look alot..haha..
so being good gal..suggested them to out the stuff into d car..


with 2 lelaki baik cousins helping hand lor..haha..thnx lots ! ^^

coz my mom ask maid to cook at 1pm..
so we cnt stay in jusco dat long oso..
go collect cakes lorr..
da cake haven got msg written on it..so mai have to wait 4 them to get it done lor..
mom wana buy some food thingy..aunt teman..
so me wait in secret recipie lorr..
2 gentleman cousins teman me lor..

he's da one graduating..wat is he doin wif his hp??i oso have no idea..coz i was busy browsing tru d other cousin's hp..n dis was jz candid laa..haha


oh ya ! 4 gotten bout my brothers hor..
hehe..they dn followed us to jusco..
as my bro's frenz coming over 4 visit..
so of coz he stayed at home,waiting 4 his frenz to come..
wif my youngest bro too..




my dad supposed to come back home at 0730..
belanja makan marr..of coz ! haha..
mana tau..he's late by 1hour..
biasa laa..his timing sumtime oso sengeted wan..haha
when he reached home..
saw him..he's happy !
smelled alcohol..he's high !
he played golf wif his kaki golfer..
he played a good game...
preeeeeety good wan though he got blisters on his hand..ouch!
he shows me his score card..
front nine holes..
damn good..like pro only..
no bogeys at all..
few birdies n the rest all pars..
now i noe y he's so high despite d alcohol he had..haha


came back home frm makan..
spent like rm398 4 dinner..haha
it was quite late liao..
so immediately took out d cake lor..
n it's celebration ! haha

tiramisu !! looking nice !! haha =)

they so called i "bullying" my dad..muahaha..blek !
but i very guai liao..dn press my dad pace into da cake..
we stil mau makan mar..ehehe
coz my cousins leaving my hse early morning..which i wont be waking up to send them off..
so we chit-chat n ss a little since he's still awake..untill i realize it's 1.30..oh-oh ! i cepat cepat asked him pergi tido cz he hv 2 wake up around 7sumtin da next day..if not he get not enuf sleep blame me pulak..haahaa..
k laa..dat's it 4 now..busy preparing 4 exam..wish me luck k..hope i wont fail again !! i don wana fail again.. @.@

p/s : i miss donuts !!
here dun have donuts shops laa..
no big apple..
no j-co..
no dunkin..
got those bakery shops wan laa..
but not interested to taste it..haha.. =p


dunkin mini donuts !! ^^


big apple !! wonder why no apple flavour...haha..delicious ~~ hmmm~~





0 comments: