Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally i'm here!!!!


hmm...
this is my 1st time blogging here le...
very paise lo cz quite a long time since min invited me 2 this blog d
bt i hav not contribute anything yet le...
so let get started with my college...tar college...


this college not bad lo...leng lui alot bt my course majority are guy
around 10% are gurl onli...aih...too bad lo...no choice...

last week i jz got my result le






kind of surprise cz no 'FAIL', no 'C' & no 'A'...straight 'B'!!
jz ignore da 'S' ya cz it for co-cu
i wonder where is all da 'A'...nvm la i'll work harder next time...


wait wait wait...omg...i think i forgoten my tutorial question le...

tmr need 2 hand up...

gtg d!!! i'll continue to update more next time ya...



0 comments: