Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Friday, February 29, 2008

quick updates in adelaide..

nth much happen in adelaide..
i din sleep in the plane and ended sleeping in my untidy + haven clean up room
ended up my dad clean everything by himself and even helped me to unpacked my stuffs..
even girls stuffs xD
thanks daddy love u so much..
after that went for lunch then started to shop..
shop.. shop.. shop..
bought few stuffs then went ikea to get my bedsheets.. din manage to get the cute wan because is for single bed under the kids section =P
i bought red and white wan instead

this place is as cold as genting now and is not even winter yet.. is still consider summer according to them.. sighs.

need to choose my subjects and class starting on monday..

bye for now and take care..

hmm.. i bet u wan some pics.. and i tell u wat.. i will update that wan later since my camera is here with me but without battery and i forget to bring charger.. sighs..

is like having a phone without simcard.. =.=

and to yeanling.. i wan krispy kreme to be sent to adelaide.. thanks =P

to peimin.. bring more money the 1st day u come to adelaide next yr ya! i bring u go shopping =D 1st stop - roxy then handbags then clothes.. from $ 7.50 onwards

to tieng wei... im here edi.. blogging somemore.. but no pics yet.. hehe.. my room is just as big as ur toilet.. T.T so small..

to teck weng.. erm.. u come next yr and see for urself la.. but adelaide not as good as other place.. here dun think got strip show for u.. xD

to hock chin.. thanks for the help the other day =) wont forget wan.. if u wana get anything from here tell me lah... i go find =)

to shaun.. nth much to say.. just dun overstress urself and take care urself.. rmb go see see harry once in a while xD

0 comments: