Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

not me doing this again..

ok..without my walking alarm clock..i woke up late today..and what makes thing's worst is one side of my contact lense doesn't seem to cooperate with me!! can't go in!! (lolx. doesn't it sounds right? haha) urgh~ spend so long until i'm late for the uni's host programme!!

heheee..so instead of letting myself being late in the programme..i just totally skip it..and got myself a pizza!! hahaaa..too bad laa..oops!

and so fast..i'm sick now...aihz..

then somemore i don't know why my finger got a cut..didn't realise it until it's so itchy..

plus the blueblack that you guys are so happy to hear that day..it's still there..it's still blue..! plus a little purple already...both knees!!

say #ouch#

and then hating wearing shoes all day instead of my slippers..now it bleeds somewhere at the back of my foot also...swt right..?! anymore?

urgh~ lolx.

heheee..

you guys shouldn't even bother reading this..muahahhaa =D!

0 comments: