Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Saturday, February 23, 2008

B.E.S.T F.R.I.E.N.D.S !

been gathered lately..so happy !
ling n ade leaving us,flying to aussie soo.. so sad !
despite d sadness guys ..
let me review part of d pictures taken (impossible 4 me 2upload all,rite?)

on 17th february 2008,
hock chin,teck weng,ade,ling & min (too bad shaun is busy)...make an warmful effort to come to my "new jail" pay me a visit..muahaha..i'm so excited tat day ! as in..yala..long time dn gather lidat after form5 graduated..

i'm really sorry dat i made u guys waited at d guard hse like fool,n have to listen to all da craps frm d guards..n c d list of residence(ham choi - referred by min) haha.. XD

cz i left my hp in my room(dn expect u guys reach dat fast),iguess i underestimated hock chin's driving skill..even bit kelam kabut on da way to my hse(*winkz* miao n ade)..but still earlier than i expected..haahaa..

oh ya..back to topic..l left my hp in my room,juzt to go downstairs to let my mom noe dat u guys on da way marr..n told her 2 prepare some light food..esp 4 ade..cz she said she dn eat anything yet..so guys..i left my hp in my room wif a good intention kayz ? ! =p

when i returned call to ade..ade passed d hp to d guard..hey ! suddenly pulak..i duno wat da guard saying..so jz passed it to my dad(luckily he's jz right beside me).. daddy talked to guard..of coz gao tim liao laa ! better den i talked to him..haha..

5ppl i hearts..came down from car..(same model wif my car,isn't it miao?but diff colour) *happy*

makan time ppl ! ^^

so commercial look laa ling..SARSI !

we crapped a little..jz like those old days !

habis makan,we go c miao's favourite..THE FISHES..haha


group pic there ! i noe wat min gonna say..hehe..

we chat & ss there 4 awhile..coz it's getting hot outside there. hence,all of us bumped in to my room sweet room..heehee

this was taken before we head to my room..goin down slope.. ;p

there was d place..where all ppl take more n more pic..rememberance mar ryte? =)

min hugs me !! awwww ~~

poser wei miao! heehee

another poser!! haha..go promote TOTO laa u ~~


ling holding da cam oh !! sifu is min..haha..ling,thnx min oh !

my wardrobe mirror ! u all make fully use of my mirrors..haha..


on my bed..but cant even c my bed here.. XP

*knock knock*my bro knocked on my door : "jie,daddy ask to go watch movie !"

so we went down to the AV room..was looking forward 4 d movie actually..but endded up some stooooppppid monkeys appeared on the screen then some funny scence of outta space..i rmbr ade n weng half fallen asleep...haha..too sienz ad..so me n min decided to ciaoz..following by ling n miao..lastly,ade n weng realize we all gone..they oso 55 left d room..muahaha.. XD

back to my room ==> balcony ! haha

they wana take a kononnye "resort pic"..hehe..

here comes another group pic ! luckily my cam dn "jump down" frm 2nd floor..

dinner time !! before dinner ever starts..pictures again !




1st one to finish d dinner is mr.teck weng ! so..ade ask him to post 1,2,3,4,5 shot continuosly ! haha

then,all dishes finished !


den we plan to have a walk after dinner..but..interruption..another mirror we found !camwhore again..hehe


pyramid ! 1+2+3 ! hehe..

then,kite org pergi min's heaven a.k.a. half-equipped gym's area..
trying real hard to work this thing out ! =D



tired liao??



enjoy da view of ..

"little tiny" chandelier

ok ! it's time to walk !walk..walk..walk..


KABOOM! wat a nice surprise ! they were so beautiful and it's extra lovely when seeing them wif u guys !

then wat else we did?go to the "nearby" 7-11 buy cards(i noe i noe,it's not near)...but ended up bought d card frm a kedai runcit..

we played heart-attack..ade,ya ring huh..kesian ppl's hand who r on top of yours..haha.. XD

no more heart-attack..we played blackjack !haha..where i got 7 blackjack! whoa ! accident accident ! haha..time flies..next day i got sku..so they pun balik rumah lorr..

before balik..we been snapping lots lots of lift pic..tough time huh..six ppl in a lift.. squeeze in pic..XP

finally a perfect shot :



on 22nd february 2008..
shaun plan to ask us out 4 steamboat at yuen ! haha..i can made it ! even though i'm late by 1hr..but i'm not as late as ling lea..haha.. bluek !



camwhore a little there,then we ciaoz ! follow shaun go get his car..nearby taylor..and ! justin left without us saying bye bye to him..at least i dn get to say bye bye to him as i duno he went home.. >.<

we cant go ade hse so early,coz her parents not home yet..so we hang out at ss15 mcD drive-tru..

the guys :



da girls :





well,finally off we go to ade's hse..haha..



our (ling,ade,me) driver ! shaun + min one car..ken hoe n weng in is big waja !3cars broom broom..haha


latey late bai nian to aunty n uncle ! we played blackjack again ! no luck laa me..my lucky miao don't sides me liao.. XD


before shaun left(due to hclass he's having 2moro)..groupie pic once more time ! no justin wong.. >.<


continue our game..open n open n open cards ! XD


i love to "cut" cards n open cards ! haha.. :p


finally..last ss pic of 4 of us :


haihz..duno when is d next time we 4 gonna ss again like dis..end of d year perhaps??






well..ling dun wana mafan miao..so i (my dad actually,duh) sent her home..we ss till da czr stopped in front of her hse ! hehe..

tissue-love made by weng,message by min min !
so sweeeeeettttt of both of u.... ^^

at last got back home..around 1am..i showered..den went on9..transfer files..my pleasure ! hehe
my message :
i really love u guys..u guys make my life more colourful!no dullness..u guys will always be in my heart..never fade..plz do rmbr a fren like me ! don 4get me as i wont 4 get u guys.. NEVER ! life goes on..hope u guys each will gain your very own success in life !

muaxxx..hugzzzz...










0 comments: