Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weeeee....Sushi Zanmai!!!


Hungry...hungry...EXTREMELY hungry!!!!
So we went to Sushi Zanmai
at Sunway Pyramid...

It 9pm at night le..."Full House",
What to do, i think we waited around 15min, luckily it just 15min...



Here is what we had for our late dinner...
Salmon...left 1...

Hotate Mentaiyaki

Cranky Salmon Maki

Jo Unagi & Salmon Mentai

Stamina Roll

Desert Itachoco Monaka


I look extremely tired...lack of sleep lately...Zzzz...


That all for this time ya...take carez GUYS...

5 comments:

Twei said...

so late ady !! let me think.. it was like 2weeks ago..right? lol..finally blogged ! hehehe

Chinz said...

Haiyo...was busy ma...u noe de la...
lolx...

Twei said...

LOL! always busy de larh u, busy cat >.<

Unknown said...

Am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mike Morris
finance group Inc did for me and my family, when I thought there was no
hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a
very low interest rate of 3%. Well I have been searching for a loan to
settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my
money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there
are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest
surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there
looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email the legit
loan company via email: {mikemorrisfinancegroup@gmail.com} and be free of
internet scams. thanks…Ronald Haswell Venter

Yang Kuo said...

so late ady !! let me think.. it was like 2weeks ago..right?


แตกใน xxx