Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Saturday, September 27, 2008

half-relived ~

ahuh ! my trials jz jz jz jz over ny ~
why half-relieved??guess u guys noe..
coz still got STPM marr..lolx..
rite..trials jz over..dun talk bout exam.. *winkz*

so now i'm having my raya hols..
but no outing plan laa..
good gal marr me.. *puik* XD

actually i shud be out wif a fren today de..
she's a close fren of mine..quite a long time dy..
she ask me to teman her go sg.wang ..
however,my so-called-protective-parents..
told me better not to go there..coz da place kinda complicated..watsoever..
so i told her lorr wat my parents said to me..n ask her can change place.. [by sms]

i duno wat happen to her..
she jz gone mad after she saw my msg..
gosh..not like she 1st day noe me(parents)..
i guess she jz frustrated laaa..quite few time she ask me out,i cant..
either wrong timing(exam) or parents issue.. >.<
but hey,i not tat cha laa..sumtimes i can make it oso marrr..
sumore i met her not long ago..during june i tink..

da problem is..i'm not like her..she can go out whenever n wherever she wanted to..
i cant..guess i jz too weak to being a rebellious child..to fight wif parents jz to hang out wif her..
but dat doesn't mean i dun love her marr..
jz time problem..
sumore da recent ying xing case (i noe i not as pwettie as her)
my parents sure worry de marr..
haihzz..sad case lerrr..
hope she'll be fine wif me soon..

okayzz..outz wif dat topic..
change to a happier wan..


my birthday !! =D


well..it's kind of sweet dis yr..i got wishes from EACH of every1 of u..
da feeling is jz so good..
family is wif u..frenz rmbr ya b'day,n make an effort to wish u!!
jz luv it !!
i got surprise dis yr too ! a real surprise..

[besides da previous post tat i talked bout my shades from dad,pencil from bro..]


da surprises were :


1) a fren of my suddenly appeared n gv me a cake..

2) adeee & ling,they made a long distance call from ausssie jz to wish me happy birthday !! i'm soooo delighted !!

3) min called too !! even it's not long-distance call..ur call stil warmed my heart ! ^^

4) stupid piggie weng called me old woman when da clock past 12 ! -.-

5) miao miao..dis time i felt so sorry to him.he called..but i..cant answer tat time..was bz sumtin else..aikzz..so end up sms-ed.. xp

6) shaun.. shaun.. shaun.. hey ! he rmbr my b'day lea ! obviously a surprise 4 me too !

7) all good frenz..tat wished me..i meant..sum i dun expect them to wish me,BUT they did !
~so surprise surprise !~

8) i got to eat 3 different kind of cake dis yr :
sku mates(fruits cake) , a fren of mine(choc cake) , family(apple crumble cheese)



lolx..last time most is 2cakes ny..
i still rmbr my sweeeeeeeeet 16 ...
u guys really did a great job..till now i still have d vivid image of tat day..

awwww~it's jz so NICE !!


*thank you again !!*


even though i dun have grand party like sum of them out there..
but da wishes n mini celebration is jz enough 4me to celebrate my 19th birthday happily !
thanks YOU ppl !!





wanna c my apple crumble cheese??

dun care u wanna c anot.

i'm still showing u all .. hehex


# happy birthday to ME again #







0 comments: