Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, September 1, 2008

BLOG service ~~

hey hey..
here i am to clean up da dusts n spiderweb i created sinceeeeeeee...forgotten when d..
so it must be long long time since i blogged rite?
got miss me anot??hehe

fyi :

1)my trials is on 15sept till 26sept..
2)STPM is on 18nov till 4dec..


RING DA ALARM FOR ME !! sumtimes i feel like i cant breathe.. >.<
but i'm niceeeee enuf to put my books aside..n come here to look c look c n NOT to forget to blog.. kekekeke..


it's merdeka yday..but i have nth to post bout it..since i takda join any celebration..takkan talk bout politics here man..big NONO!


so today is 1st of september looooo !

so i wish y'all HAPPY SEPTEMBER (instead of happy merdeka) =D



september means wat??
exams??
noooooo..besides tat laaa..
u noe laa..don tell me u duno arr?
haihz..i 4giv u laa if u duno.. *blek*



weeks ago..i accidentally break da "hanger" of my shades..
" ling,do u stil hv d shades wif u?
da one tat we bought together?


i'm so sorry..i so kasar..till i break it..haihyaaa ! "


i drive..so i need shades..esp when MR.SUN so bright during da day time..
i tot i wana buy one my own..
but..eh-hmm..i duno wat's nice..
so i told my beloved daddy : "dy,i accidentally break my shades,i need a new one.."
after asking few things bout my shades..
then he is so niceeeee to say :
" shall go n buy those sun glasses like ray-ban / gucci .. "



i'm half-surprised-half-delighted tat my dad,he himself will say so..he must be in a very good mood laa tat time..cz it's not wat i expected..


few weeks after dat,he really did get me one..
he brought me to KLCC..
we went to the
GUCCI outlet store..



b4 tat,my dad actually did a lil survey,as in he been there,look around d design..


how i noe tat?cz when we were browsing tru those glasses,one of d sales-girl approached us,den my dad said :
"i bring my daughter here to c wat she likes.."
then she said : " y not try the pair tat i suggested tat day.."


ya ! it's "tat day" made me realized my dad is really willing to buy me one..i'm touched !





so finally got one tat actually not too over but stil look not too bad on me..


so i told my dad,dis my early birthday gift yea !! ahahaha..


* a better view of d sun glasses *



another surprise..


one day of dis week..my brother..da youngest wan..handed me a pencil..he said as my birthday gift...walao ! dis one i lagi nvr expected laaaa...so cuuuuuute !


* not costly but is da heart dat counts *





guess after dis post..i'll hibernate 4 a short period lorrr..will catch y'all after my trial k?
so continue missing me yea !! hehehex !!

0 comments: