Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, April 14, 2008

random

well.. i got nth much to blog bout.. just feeling abit sien here =(

went crabbing with my brother .. not planned out..

went there 1 hr get a crab.. and is freaking cold there =(
so do i look like my brother??

this one can consider sun set kua xD

tengah crabbing ppl come and jump into the sea xD

let me see whether i got anything to blog about??
hmm.. im having my mid sem break for 2 weeks..
im not going anywhere so.. is pretty boring here =(

someone.. anyone.. entertain me lar..
u dowan to see ur fren rott in oaks horizon rite?? xD

haha.. i stole this picture from "someone;s" blog..
i mean.. not this pic.. but the following wan..
i find it quite interesting =D



interesting??

and.. ive something specially for teck weng =D
claim this from me in july
















yup.. so thats all for my update today =D hope u all enjoy urself =)
take care and keep on updating on this blog larh =P

0 comments: