Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

dead or alive

this place has been pretty dead lately. maybe due to the increasing amount of assignments as well as the pressure we each face in class (alright, so maybe i damn chill in class, so what? =P). anyways, just decided to update a little cz i got sien looking at ade's crab each time i log in here -___-"

classes for me has been quite relaxed. i mean in class ONLY. maybe because i don't bother to pay attention or maybe i'm just so darned smart i don't have to study. i don't know.

assignments however... it's pure torture wei!! well, my fault really. i never really do learn my lessons well. still procrastinating queen. haihz. u guys had better not be like me k! smack you then u noe!! bleh





my class was put in charge to organize a carnival in october. big deal because it is the first of its kind which will be an annual event for TCSOC (school of communication) and UNISA if it is successfull. also i get the impression that it concerns the reputation of SOC in fighting for attention with TCHT (hospitalism & tourism). so yeah, big deal. and i'm on the committee - head of 'decorations' department. LOL. how much work do u guys think this means for me? =\

i miss my babes. thing just aren't the same without u guys around. and i know my sayang tried calling me a few times. but i didn't pick up. sorry sayang *hugs*.



complains:


  1. WOI YEAN LING!! u alive or not wan??? ish..

  2. guys...?? don't you boys feel shame that you're letting us monopolize this blog? to spread any propaganda about feminism and what-nots?

actually, that's just it. ling dear, don't u feel honoured that i shouted your name out? ^^


as for ade:-



we shall look like this when u come back k?
=P



a camwhore session is a must! our pics are all so outdated d. haihz.



*hugs all*





ps. check out my blog here and click on my ads =P

0 comments: