Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, January 21, 2008

okok..my turn now to update..

well..really nothing much happened this 'holiday'..

just recently, i'm still busy applying this and that and to settle everything that i should do to go australia..and my dad, as usual would rushed me to do this and that..so i guess i'm almost done with it..

mm..so might just update on my new year - 2008!

my best new year so far..that i'm celebrating it OUT this year..and not at home, at least..

my friend brought me along to join her gang and so i can considered totally sesat there at first, but on that day itself i've made friends..and they are really friendly!

and so i totally enjoyed this new year..hopefully the new year is really better..unhappy stuffs will go away fast..everyone will be happy..but..haha!

sorry that i've ignored some of u all here..but i really can't help because my dad will be unhappy if i go out and do other things instead of focusing on my uni stuffs first..

so..i'm really sorry, guys..

and don't be shocked if u see me next time..shh..haha!

0 comments: