Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Saturday, January 19, 2008

2008

like min said..HAPPY 2008 ! i noe is abit da late,but is stil 2008 mar.. hehe

i'm still having d low speed internet connection.. >.<

but i still wana blog..coz.. i can't tahan ad.. lolx..

see ~ i so gooooood ! haha..so ppl ..blog la sumtin...don jz only view.. =)

fyi..i already shifted to seri kembangan officially liao..guess most of u knew it le kua..

few of "first time" happen recently lor.. haha..

first time transferred school

first time drive alone, as in no papa & mama beside me..i drive to school eVday now ! =D

first time moved hse (even though i moved once when i was 1 yr old,but i cant rmbr any bout it,so no counted)haha




there's sumtin happened dat made me feel suei ..


first time lost my personal important documents.. (yea,first time,i suppose)

like i said above,first time moved hse mar,so that's how i lost my documents.. haihz..

how it lost? my dad la..wana rent my former hse mar..so have to clear d whole hse..stuff included my personal doucements all moved out ! some dump it 2 rubbish bin,some transport 2 my current hse,some send it 2 my dad's office..
who gao dim dis?my dad's workers laa..guess they mix up everything..caused my documents lost..as in did not appear in my current hse..documents like : all my koku n academic certs, upsr,pmr,spm result slip n certs,ns certs ! my dad asked d office ppl,but they said they found nth,think they dumped it liao ~


suei.. >.<

first time bang ppl's car .

yea ! i'm stil a P-licence holder marrr..that's y i'm so careless laa !

i drive 2 sku everyday now mar as i said..
one morning..on da way to sku,50m to reach sku,i "kissed" a kelisa ! sumore's a teachers's car.. sh*t ! morning morning so suei ad ~

da car in front of kelisa laa..suddenly brek pulak..den my stupid leg..tak sempat tekan brek ! BANG ! aiyoyo..fyi..we'r actually lining up,waiting da traffic light 2 turn green,n wen d green light on,da accident occured ! y laa da car in front of kelisa STOPPED after 3 sec moved !! i kena pulak..

sumore ngam ngam patrol car passed by ! dis 1 lucky..they dn report me..my P-licence safe ! phew ~

one concerned driver stopped by too..he's a repairs car i think..coz he gave me this card :


thanks 4 his concern ! even i duno him..haha


unnecessarily money spent then ~ nearly rm1k..for my car n d kelisa.. *heartache*

feel sorry 4 my dad laa..but he's so good that he dn screw me..n my mum too ! tot she will ngam me like mad..but she didn't..jz a few words frm her only..

here my car damaged photo :

tengok pun sakit hati..but today(19/01)..i got my car repaired and it look as good as before ! ^^

be4 dis..my car mati battery once,it was d first day of sku sumore..when i was about 2 drive home,realized dat i cant start my car..rupa rupanye no more battery liao..den have to walk around 500m 2 d nearest workshop to get battery 4 my car..n mafan my mom to come pay 4 me,as i dun have enuf cashie..my mom is not familiar wif d way,so she did lost direction,but jz 4 awhile..haha.. XD

chinese new year coming laa..hope i'm wont be so suei after dat laaa..ppl ~ pray hard 4 me..i don wana be so suei anymore..i mau ONG laa..hhahaha

p/s : i cant upload more photos..coz sumtin wrong wif my connection or web page..they jz don let me upload laa..suei again .. >.<>

0 comments: