Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MISSING u!!



I miss u
Ever since that day my life is empty
Ever since you left me I walked alone
I miss you so much
Those nights where i would stay up for you
Those moments may be gone but i will rmb u foreva
It hurts me to noe dat ur so near yet so far away from me now
I miss u like crazy
Emptiness is all dat feels my life now

N for those of you who is reading this yes its true


I miss


U.......



LEGAL STUDIES!!!!! muahahhahahaha

I'm still learning to live without u legal studies but it juz dn feel the same hahaha....=p


Anyway had econs xam today.. Gosh freezing cauz those smart ppl put my sit right infront under the huge aircorn. So yeap another paper down and now all that is left is my evil twin brother!!


Yup and what ur looking at is dis huge stack of these "priceless notes" that im gona giv it to the old newspaper man on the 20 Nov 2007..haha =p


*the beautiful notes that compliment my beautiful room*

Till den 20 Nov ere i come =)

0 comments: