Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy birthday darling

Dear Tieng Wei,

I am super sorry that I couldn't give you a call today. I thought I could until I realized I don't have enough credit to support the call. Not to report how much I left because you probably wouldn't bother either. Anyway, that's not the issue, but more like I want you to know that I remember you okays!

..HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

I hope you are having a great one, and seriously, I mean it. I am wondering how much more smiles are you giving in today compared to the usual bubbly you. Awww, hugs.

I am looking for the pictures we had in my computer but it's so limited that I have in here. So, old as it is, but it does remind me of lots of great memories back then.


I can't wait to see your next hair style though, haha, random. Mmm. short? or long? Lolx.

Anyway, I got to go rush my 3 assignments due next tuesday in which I haven't even started on 2 of them yet. I will hear from you soon, aite? I miss you, and in fact, adee and min as well. Haven't been hearing much from them :(

0 comments: