Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, December 8, 2008

wheeee ~~

hey guysss..
i'm finally done wif my exam !
no more STPM d !
wooohooo !

*CHEERS*
last day was on last thursday..
bet u guys oredi knew it..
cz u guys did asked me bout it marr.. =)
since exam over at last week..
why now me oni blog lea??
reasons are just simple..
one tat day i finished my last paper...
it was ad 4sumtin..
then i celebrated it by asking my mom + 2bros to go for a movie..
n we watched BOLT !!

da movie dat had a cuteee little white dog ( min i know u like it =p )
not bad le da movie..
we had PIZZA HUT b4 da movie started..
i have to say da service there was not really good laa..
mayb coz it's not dinner time le..
but i tot it suppose to be service at all time when da door is open?
anyhow,i miss pizza ! so despite da poor service..da food was ok.. =D



den da next day,went back to perak..
first we reached at kampar to attend my cousin's wedding..
then back to parents hometown..
which located at sitiawan(mom's side) / kg baru(dad's side) ..heard b4? lolx
we return back to kl only at sunday..
cz hav to celebrate my grandma's (dad's mom) birthday..
almost everyone turn up..
it was really nice to meet back those aunts n uncles n cousins..
we had like 6tables?
imagine how big it is,my family..
n it was jz only my dad's side..lolx
i balik d..got so many mosquito's bites on my leg and hand..
ish ~~ =.="
* my grandma's birthday cake : combination of christmas & eastern *


*da birthday woman*

talk bout today (monday), it rained almost whole day..

so it was so cooling..free air-con huh?lolx..

went time square wif a fren..


first time went there by rapid kl n monorail kl !! haha



my first time..haha..not a bad experience for a "kampung gal" like me.. *winks*



adeeeeee !!!!!!!! i know now u r suffering at sjmc..
haihz..sakit hati for u larh...
suddenly sakit perut..
hope u r alright la dear..
=/


ling ling ! bilalah u come back?
mid-dec only cum back arr?
i tink when u come back tat time..
i fly to taiwan d lorr..
goin for holz there..
from 20th-25th december..
wheee ~~


anything u guys want??tell me yea b4 i leave oh..haha.. XD

-ciaoz-

0 comments: