Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Monday, October 13, 2008

once again

around one month left for me to prepare for my STPM..
kinda nervous..
coz i'm so unprepared..
omg..
i really need to hug da buddha's leg tightly d.. XD
hope HE still sayang me laa..
let me go through dis..

"NOT A BIG FAILURE "
tat's wat i truly hope for my stpm result..

in order to keep my head fully concentrate on studies (shud said revision)
i need to hibernate ONCE AGAIN..
from d cyber world.. o.O
so..guess i'll be temporary outdated..
hrmmm..i am always outdated..hahax..
=p


RIGHT ~

today is ms.LING LING biggie day..
3days later mr.SHAUN KANG will oso blows his candles..


so i'm here to wish :

LING LING , happy BUFF-da-DAY !! =D
SHAUN , wish u hv a GREAT BIRTHDAY in advanced !! ^^

rmbr da time we celebrated both of ya b'day..
back on year 2006??
da candy-looking-cake..
looks like a lollipop for me(not rainbow kind of coz).. hehex


let me refresh ya memories ONCE AGAIN..

jz a few pictures of dat day..




































please don screw for da pictures..
i noe they are not da best look of u ppl..
but..
it dat memories tat counts rite..
*winks*
a'ite , i'm outta here now..
so ONCE AGAIN ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LING LING ~ & SHAUN !!!!
p/s : sorry min coz i cant make it for d langkawi trip.. =s

0 comments: