Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Me having internet problems. Again.

Hi! This is me.. replying to Ade: Me miss you too!




Thank god for internet. Im so broke I can't even afford to make a call atm.



I know I haven't been updating recently.

Internet sux.

Its not my fault.

I'm NOT lazy..




So here's a simple post to tell you all, that i shall update my blog soon.


I'm not sure how soon.


But most definitely soon.
(btw, your definition and my definition of 'soon' might differ) =D





Note: This is just so I can put my name here. No idea what crap am i posting. Haihz. But now you guys had better not accuse me of not blogging here! =P And regarding my blog.. i shall update more often........ or at least i shall try? After all, its the effort that counts right?

0 comments: