Start of a new decade

Hola!

Thanks to Tieng Wei and Hock Chin for giving this page a new look! Hope everyone continues checking in once in a while and people, DO STAY IN TOUCH!

Its all a sweet sweet memory~

Cheers,
Sherry

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

someone!!! B~L~O~G!!!








my kitchen =D













my room... got nth better to do while waiting for JOSLYN!!!!
she said 2 pm, but end up 3.30 =.=



















haha... my DIY nails =D nice?
















this face is specially made for miss JOSSS =D
for making me wait for so long.. hair also dry edi ar.














last but not least, the place i spend my lovely time.... ahhhhh =)














cute cute kinder bueno.. xD
























to sherry =) dry sherry and cream sherry xD
below attached is my full body pic.. comment on wat u should comment =)








buh bye ppls











0 comments: